More than 300 people from employment, education and training organisations joined "The European Qualifications Framework: supporting learning, work and cross border mobility" conference on 15-16 March in Brussels. LLL-P's Steering Committee members were invited to participate at the event.
Participants discussed the following topics in interactive workshops on the first day, followed up by high level panels on the second day:
- How has the European Qualifications Framework (EQF), and its focus on learning outcomes, supported the modernisation of education and training systems?
- How has the EQF helped build trust and increase transparency and comparability of qualifications?
- How do qualifications frameworks facilitate validation of non-formal and informal learning?
- How can qualifications frameworks support the recognition of qualifications?
- What is the role of social partners and other stakeholders in the EQF process and what are their future expectations?
- How have the EQF and the development of qualifications frameworks supported international and global cooperation?